Koodo Community

Community

Question

I had sent a private email 2 days ago and have not heard back yet from anyone..

No reply to my private email bad customer service.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
For a quicker reply, we recommend reaching out via Facebook or Twitter message (icons at bottom-right corner of this page).

I will also ask a Koodo rep if they can locate your email.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
A bit more detail in your post might allow someone to help or point you in the right direction.
I am looking for help on a discrepancy and I am not holding for two hours to be charged 25.00 is there any customer service reps that can actually help via facebook?

Userlevel 7
sandra wrote:

I am looking for help on a discrepancy and I am not holding for two hours to be charged 25.00 is ...

What is the discrepancy that you have Sandra?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
sandra wrote:

I am looking for help on a discrepancy and I am not holding for two hours to be charged 25.00 is ...

What is your Ebill says about $25 charge is for?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Sandra - Looking at your account I see that you were charged for data usage on your most recent bill. Is that what your inquiry is about? You don't have data included with the plan your on, so you were charged the pay-per-use rate for the days used which spanned from Jan. 16 - Feb. 11. If you'd like to review in more detail or have specific questions about your plan or bill, reach out to us on Facebook as suggested above. An agent will validate you as the account owner and help answer any of your questions.