Koodo Community
Solved

I got a text message from Koodo 4719. Is it legitimate?

• 13 March 2019
  • 7 replies

Koodo: Would you recommend Koodo to your friends & family? Send Y for Yes, N for No. Thanks! It's free to reply.

I texted back Y and the response was...

Koodo: That's great to hear, thanks for your time!

I just want to make sure this isn't a text scam where I get billed through my number.

Please Advise
icon

Best answer by Allan M 14 March 2019, 12:48

That is a proper survey from Koodo. You're good to answer or to delete it, whichever you prefer.
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ive received those before. They were legit when i asked back then
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It seems to be a normal survey from them. I recalled I received one text (but didn't recall the short code number).

Anyway, If you are unsure, I would suggest you keep the record of the text in the phone. They cannot charge you for something you didn't consent to.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It seems to be a normal survey from them. I recalled I received one text (but didn't recall the short code number).

Anyway, If you are unsure, I would suggest you keep the record of the text in the phone. They cannot charge you for something you didn't consent to.

Ummmm..... consent would have been typing "Y" in response to the text.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ummmm..... consent would have been typing "Y" in response to the text.

"Y" to "happy with Koodo". That was why I told him to keep the text.
There wasn't any "charge" to "consent", if that make thing clearer.
Userlevel 3
I got the same text tonite.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That is a proper survey from Koodo. You're good to answer or to delete it, whichever you prefer.
Thanks guys!