Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I don't have an available copy of my sin card but I have government proof of one how can i go about getting a new phone?

I have a drivers licence but no credit card
icon

Best answer by Timo Tuokkola 11 July 2013, 03:10

To activate at a Koodo store you need: One of the following: Canadian driver's licence Canadian SIN card Canadian credit card AND One acceptable form of photo ID. Acceptable forms of photo ID are: Valid Driver's License Valid Passport: Canadian or Foreign Provincial ID: Must be government issued Work Visa Department of Defense ID Permanent Resident Card Native Indian Status card CNIB card (Canadian National Institute of the Blind) You cannot use a Driver's License for both photo ID and credit check, although you can use it for one or the other.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
To activate at a Koodo store you need: One of the following: Canadian driver's licence Canadian SIN card Canadian credit card AND One acceptable form of photo ID. Acceptable forms of photo ID are: Valid Driver's License Valid Passport: Canadian or Foreign Provincial ID: Must be government issued Work Visa Department of Defense ID Permanent Resident Card Native Indian Status card CNIB card (Canadian National Institute of the Blind) You cannot use a Driver's License for both photo ID and credit check, although you can use it for one or the other.