Koodo Community

i do. not. accept. to pay one cent more than what was disscussed in beginning. or else i will. cancel my service

• 26 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello.    I’m. New to.   koodo. If it happens that my monthly bill. Starts.   Increasing. From  the amount.  (Rate plan  )that was  set from the first day of the agreement.I will not accept.  I do. Not like.  Theft.  Nor thieves. And I will.  Cancel.I will go. To another company.   55+tax

Sophia 2 months ago

Not sure what you are talking about. WHAT is increasing? Koodo doesn’t increase your invoices unaccounted, and in fact if you just signed up it won’t increase at all. Can you voice your concerns a little more elaborate please?

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Not sure what you are talking about. WHAT is increasing? Koodo doesn’t increase your invoices unaccounted, and in fact if you just signed up it won’t increase at all. Can you voice your concerns a little more elaborate please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

And if you are new, you must received your first bill which includes partial charges.  It’s not increased price. 

Check this video to learn about your first bill

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/making-changes-your-plan?search_api_views_article_search_fulltext=First%20bill