Koodo Community

I did not receive my cell phone after 15 days but I have to pay for it...!

• 17 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi everybody

I ordered a cellphone, I did not receive it after 15 days, (they were saying it would be delivered after 2 days…!)

Tracking the parcel shows it was delivered and signed by me,  

I check my mailbox every day, I did not receive any parcel at door, I did not sign any thing, I did not see any notice,  I did not see any key in my mailbox.

Koodo told me I have to report a stolen cell phone to the Police,

Now they are saying I have to wait above 21 days to resolve the issue,

My bill is issued and they charged me for a cellphone that has not been delivered.

Do not advise Koodo to anyone.

4 replies

Badge +4

Technically, it is stolen property, so it wouldn’t hurt to report this incident to the police. I believe the 21+ days is so that Koodo can conduct an investigation to figure out what happened with your phone.

Have you asked if your phone/plan charges can be temporarily suspended? No guarantees, but in light of this circumstance, a Koodo rep may be able to help. Send a private message to Koodo’s Facebook page explaining your situation and include your order number.

https://www.facebook.com/Koodo

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Please refer to John’s response here:

Badge +4

@Allan M I’m getting the; “You are not authorized to access this page” message. Are you able to access it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Allan M I’m getting the; “You are not authorized to access this page”. Are you able to access it?

Agh yup, it must’ve been archived. Hopefully the OP can still see it as it was his post originally. (I dont know how the archiving works here in terms of visibility). I had a bunch of windows opened from earlier this morning and it was still okay cause I hadn’t refreshed it yet.

It was something along the lines of, the claim got denied because it was signed for and to contact customer service if there was any other questions/concerns I believe.