Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I can't get through to talk to a representative about a transfer of ownership for my account.

Feeling really frustrated, i've been calling for 5 days now. Would like to get through to talk someone about a transfer of ownership, as I understand it has to be done by calling into the costumer service or in person at Koodo. Been put on hold for up to 2 hours a couple of times, or have gotten hung up on after 45 minutes. Is there someway to call into a rep that I'm missing? Been using the Customer service: 1 (866) 995-6636 number.  
icon

Best answer by Chad Burr 13 April 2017, 19:51

Yeah customer service via telephone is really backed up because of a sale on bright Friday or something like that. You could just present yourselves at a kiosk and the rep there should be able to set you up.. Make sure you both have ID because the person taking over your account will need to pass a credit check. If you have any other questions about the transfer, ask here, some of us might be able to help you.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Yeah customer service via telephone is really backed up because of a sale on bright Friday or something like that. You could just present yourselves at a kiosk and the rep there should be able to set you up.. Make sure you both have ID because the person taking over your account will need to pass a credit check. If you have any other questions about the transfer, ask here, some of us might be able to help you.