Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I am not able to send or get pictures from other people on my lg phone

ok well I am not able to send or get pictures from others I have my data on and it is working fine but still can not get pictures or send them

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Do you have the correct APN settings? koodo apn settings Settings - wireless and networks - more -mobile networks - access point names APN: sp.koodo.com Proxy server: 74.49.0.18 Port: 80 Username: Password: Server: MMSC: http: //aliasredirect.net/proxy/koodo/mmsc Proxy server: 74.49.0.18 Port: 80 MCC : 302 MNC : 220 APN type :
ya that all looks wright
Userlevel 7
Dwayne Dalueg wrote:

ya that all looks wright

it seems like there is an issue with mms at the moment, since many people are in the same situation as you. Koodo network team is working on it right now!
Userlevel 6
Dwayne Dalueg wrote:

ya that all looks wright

What is your source? I don't have any issues and there are no indication on koodo's facebook page pr here that there is anything wrong. It may well be just the op's phone itself.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dwayne Dalueg wrote:

ya that all looks wright

I can confirm there is a known issue with mms right now. Started at about 9:30 last night.
Userlevel 6
Dwayne Dalueg wrote:

ya that all looks wright

You have the inside scoop Timo! 🙂 I'm still surprised not more people complaining given the leght of time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dwayne Dalueg wrote:

ya that all looks wright

Ahhh I was wondering if it was internal due to the amount of questions here as of late. Thanks for the knowledge Timo I was about to ask you that 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dwayne Dalueg wrote:

ya that all looks wright

I sensed the disturbance in the force. Well, that and the fact that about half my calls today have been about picture messaging. (it is posted as a known issue though)
Userlevel 7
Dwayne Dalueg wrote:

ya that all looks wright

I didn't have a source lol, I too was wondering about the mms questions as of late and I saw Timo reply saying there is an internal issue in a previous post. Props to Timo!
Userlevel 2
Hi there! The MMS issue is resolved. You can remove/reinsert the battery (when applicable) as well as the sim card. Thanks again for your patience and your understanding. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.