Koodo Community

hub has stopped working

• 12 August 2020
  • 5 replies

Im unable to make calls and have only had the hub and new home phone for few months

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is the signal meter on the WHP all right or it’s showing no signal?

I am having the same issue but we have had our whp hub for a couple of years now. I have noticed sometimes one of the lights is randomly red but it usually goes back to green within a few minutes. Most of the time all the lights are green and the phone is not working more and this is happening more and more often. We have repeatedly unplugged the unit, removed the batteries and the SIM card, still nothing… Do these units wear out? How can I get a new whp hub?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am having the same issue but we have had our whp hub for a couple of years now. I have noticed sometimes one of the lights is randomly red but it usually goes back to green within a few minutes. Most of the time all the lights are green and the phone is not working more and this is happening more and more often. We have repeatedly unplugged the unit, removed the batteries and the SIM card, still nothing… Do these units wear out? How can I get a new whp hub?

Which light is turning red on it?

My whp unit does not seem to be working. Lights won’t stay on. How do I get a replacement 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

My whp unit does not seem to be working. Lights won’t stay on. How do I get a replacement 

Have you tried pulling the battery and putting it back in to see if that fixes it?

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/warranty-and-repair-policy

There you will find what you need to do depending on how you got the hub.