Koodo Community

Community

Solved

HTC one ??

hello thr Will Koodo have HTC one sooner or later ??? does any 1 knows any Approximate Dates ??/ what will be price on the phone HTC one ???

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Koodo's made no announcements so far in regards to the HTC One. Keep an eye on Koodo's Facebook page though, if Koodo's ever going to get it there will be an announcement there first.
just a curtsey as i heard one of the agents tht work on koodo mobile store replied to my questions tht it wil be here in may end so was curious to know is tht true or not
Userlevel 2
SuniL Nalang wrote:

just a curtsey as i heard one of the agents tht work on koodo mobile store replied to my question...

Hey SuniL, I wouldn't put too much faith in what you heard. If we haven't made an official announcement on it, then a decision to carry it hasn't been made. The best way to stay up to date with the news is to watch our Facebook page. We will list all phone launch announcements there. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Agreed - I just went into Futureshop today and tried to get the S4. Not in at the Guelph location yet. I also asked them about the HTC one...they had no idea.