Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How to take LG-A241 off of vibrate mode?

6 replies

Userlevel 1
If you press and hold that key while on the home screen it should toggle it on/off
Userlevel 1
Mo D. wrote:

If you press and hold that key while on the home screen it should toggle it on/off

To clarify, press and hold the "#" sign for about 3seconds from the homescreen/standby screen. This should toggle vibration mode on and off
Mo D. wrote:

Thank you!
Is it possible that if you keep pressing the volume control down button, that it will set it to vibrate mode. My elderly 88 year old dad (god love him for trying to use the cell phone) who is in the hospital keeps setting it to vibrate, and I'm not physically there to see what he's doing. Can I lock the volume level ? (just asking..)
Kari Forrest wrote:

Is it possible that if you keep pressing the volume control down button, that it will set it to v...

Bumping
Userlevel 7
Kari Forrest wrote:

Is it possible that if you keep pressing the volume control down button, that it will set it to v...

No you can't lock the volume level. I don't think even smart phones have that capability unless it's a rooted Android or there's a parental control tool available on the play store.