Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How to renew base plan?

How do you renew your base plan? having an issue getting my base plan to renew there is 30 dollars in my account and my base plan is only 25 dollars i dont understand why it wont renew.
icon

Best answer by Sophia 17 January 2014, 21:54

Hi Kayla, You can renew by adding vouchers, and your base plan will renew automatically as soon there are enough funds in your account ($25 in your case). Or, you can do what I do, I have enabled auto top-up using my credit card, so it's just a one time set-it-and-forget-it 🙂 If there are enough funds in your account and it's not renewing automatically, you should call Koodo (*611) and have them sort it out!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Kayla, You can renew by adding vouchers, and your base plan will renew automatically as soon there are enough funds in your account ($25 in your case). Or, you can do what I do, I have enabled auto top-up using my credit card, so it's just a one time set-it-and-forget-it 🙂 If there are enough funds in your account and it's not renewing automatically, you should call Koodo (*611) and have them sort it out!