Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how to register a complaint about custumer service

rude customer service people

12 replies

Well if this how I complain about customer service then It is no wonder your service people are so rude. They do not make eye contact they talk over you to other customers. I'm Complaining about Chatham Place Mall , a dirty boy called Jeffery. I'll never go into that mall again . I canceled my Telus account . & switched to Rogers better plan long distance Canada not just Ontario & $20 amonth cheaper. YA Rogers.  TELUS SUCKS , KODO BLOWS

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Richard Dennis wrote:

Well if this how I complain about customer service then It is no wonder your service people are s...

Sounds like my vacuum cleaner and hair dryer combined... 

What happened exactly that made you this angry, Richard?
Userlevel 3
Richard Dennis wrote:

Well if this how I complain about customer service then It is no wonder your service people are s...

Wow you will never go to into a whole mall again because of one person working in one store.
Richard Dennis wrote:

https://www.koodomobile.com/send-us then again maybe u need to file with the manager at the store dunno
Userlevel 6
Richard Dennis wrote:

I once got a bad coffee at Starbucks in Ontario, I refuse to enter the province as a result. If it happens again, I may have to leave Canada.. 😛
Richard Dennis wrote:

I typically dont go back to the same place than, once i did file a compliant with mc donalds though and got free coupons 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Richard Dennis wrote:

He could be someone claiming to be from Koodo, just like those guys who call from Microsoft about your broken computer. Were you notified of a call back before you received a call from 'Carlos'? If not, it was most likely a spam call.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Richard Dennis wrote:

A complaint here works well.  It was a very well written complaint too, until you called Jeffery a "dirty boy", then referenced a cheaper Rogers plan (which has nothing to do with rude customer service), and stating that "Telus Sucks, Koodo Blows". At this point you and your complaint lost all credibility.

A polite and professional complaint can go far.  But in this case, I doubt it
Userlevel 1
Richard Dennis wrote:

Kelly that is your experience, i am sure not everyone has bad experiences and alot of people like the company
Userlevel 6
Richard Dennis wrote:

That's the thing. She may have had a bad experience, which sucks. But..... Ranting like a spoiled teenager accomplishes nothing other than making sure that nobody takes you seriously.
Userlevel 1
Richard Dennis wrote:

Some people want the world, just goes through 1 ear and out the other when they rant and they get no where fast, anyways
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Richard Dennis wrote:

Guys 🙂 I think enough has been said about the way Richard filed a complaint, it's now up to Koodo to take action (or not). Let's leave this thread alone now... I think the gist is clear now.