Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How to I add another phone number and phone to my existing account? Help please!

I would like to add another phone and number to my account to take advantage of "family calling" but I'm not sure if I had another phone to my account online if it will create another phone number or just add it to the existing number. Perhaps if I do it that way I just have to set up and link the profiles together later. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks Amy

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Hey Amy, If you already have two lines on separate accounts, you can give us a call at *611 from a Koodo phone or 1-866-995-6636 free of charge from a landline to put the two lines on the same account. Our hours of operation are: Monday – Friday: 9am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm Please keep in mind that if only one of the two lines is under your name, you will have to ask the account owner to give us a call to authorize a transfer of ownership under your name. Hope this helps! ******************************************** If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Hi and thanks for the information. I currently have one existing account in my name but would like to add another line. I don't know if its possible to do online via my profile or if I should call you guys.
Userlevel 2
Amy Bender wrote:

Hi and thanks for the information. I currently have one existing account in my name but would li...

You can give Koodo a call to add a 2nd line, provided you have the sim card/cdma phone to activate.
I have 2 phone lines on my account can i change the name on one of my line? because 1 belongs to me and other one belongs to my wife (can this be done online?)
Userlevel 6
Royal Jatt wrote:

I have 2 phone lines on my account can i change the name on one of my line? because 1 belongs t...

Hi there, as long as you are only changing the subscriber's name (and not the account owner, as it would be a transfer of ownership), it can be done over the phone with a representative. Since this option is not available on Self Serve, the rep will do it free of charge 🙂 You can call us at *611 from your cell or 1-866-995-6636 from another phone, option #5. Thank you!