Koodo Community

How to get Fraud Department to reach me???

• 6 November 2020
  • 6 replies

A week ago my Self serve account was hacked. My email and password changed, 3 iPhone ordered under my account, outrageous plans charged and most important my personal information breached. Already spoke to countless reps overseas who don't have the authorization or power to help with my issue. Only the Fraud dep. which is playing games by sending emails when I specifically request to speak with a human being from their team. This is a VERY sensitive, serious matter and all Koodo can provide is unprofessional people leaving dead end messages on my voice-mail???? I am ready to file a complain to the CRTC  by today if anyone doesn't contact me today. Police already have been notified and report submitted. Does anyone knows the phone #  for the Koodo Fraud Dep???? I will appreciate anyone's help.

Kaly

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Kaly !

We're here to help!

When you get a chance, please send us a private message on Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include word #KALY so we could find your message faster.

Thank you! 

Robert T, 

I hear you. Thanks anyways.

K.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ve flagged someone. Unfortunately, even though I agrees with you, I can’t help you because, as Timo said, they have no number. 

Well Timo,

If they're trying to reach me when I specifically mentioned dates when I'm available cause of the nature of my job.....that to me is CLEARLY a dismissal of my request. Thats nit trying to reach me.....thats trying to do what they want and say :"oh but we tried to reach you" 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The fraud team is an outbound team, they don't have a direct number to call them. If they're leaving messages on your voicemail then they're clearly trying to call you.

A week ago my Self serve account was hacked. My email and password changed, 3 iPhone ordered under my account, outrageous plans charged and most important my personal information breached. Already spoke to countless reps overseas who don't have the authorization or power to help with my issue. Only the Fraud dep. which is playing games by sending emails when I specifically request to speak with a human being from their team. This is a VERY sensitive, serious matter and all Koodo can provide is unprofessional people leaving dead end messages on my voice-mail???? I am ready to file a complain to the CRTC  by today if anyone doesn't contact me today. Police already have been notified and report submitted. Does anyone knows the phone #  for the Koodo Fraud Dep???? I will appreciate anyone's help.

Kaly