Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How to get a refund of credit balance

How do I get a refund of my credit balance? This phone # has been moved to another service provider over two years ago. I have tried no less than 7 times by calling customer service and each time was told a cheque will be sent with next billing cycle and each month no cheque. Do I need to report this to the CCTS in order to get my money back??

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What do you want to get a refund for exactly?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

I assume that there was an overpayment on her account at the time of cancellation. If that's the case, Koodo should send her a check with that balance, but she hasn't received that yet.
Robert wrote:

you are exactly right Ivan
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Khaleila or another rep will probably respond here eventually, but let's see if I can anticipate what they'll say. Because this involves personal account information, it cannot be resolved here. I'd go to https://secure.koodomobile.com/account/appmanager/support/contactus and fill out the e-mail form. Please select MONTHLY > SOCIAL MEDIA. Please fill out the form and someone from the Social Media Team should be in touch with you soon. I hope you get your issue resolved as quickly as possible.
Userlevel 3
Hey Sylvia, Ivan is correct. By doing, so we'll be able to access the account and take a look at whats going on. Thank you. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Thanks all I have sent an email with my account number and my contact info. Told them if I don't get a prompt response in filing a complaint with the CCTS because this is beyond ridiculous