Koodo Community
Question

How to get a call log between you and a specific phone number/contact

• 27 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello,

Is it possible to extract a call history of incoming and outgoing calls to a particular number number / contact? I am looking to export a pdf of my call history with a single contact in my phone. I do not wish to download a complete call history of my Koodo phone number as that would include 10 to 20 times the incoming/outgoing calls.

Thank you,

Kat

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

All of it is only on each of your bills and the airtime history in self-serve, broken down by billing cycle. There is no mechanism in self-serve to pull a history of all calls between a specific number into a single file.

Okay, thanks for letting me know

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Copy from the detailed pdf ebill. Paste into excel. Then filter for the specific number. Only annoying part is if this is over multiple months you will need to download and copy and paste from multiple pdf ebills

Can i  get the time of a 911 made on my phone 4 years ago?  billing only goes back 12 months

Badge +4

Can i  get the time of a 911 made on my phone 4 years ago?  billing only goes back 12 months

Since this is a private matter, your best option is to schedule a callback using Koodo Assist. For invoices that are more than 18 months old, there’s a $5 charge for each invoice requested.

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/viewing-and-downloading-your-bills