Koodo Community

Community

How to check order status

I purchased the essential phone on the black Friday sale. I did receive an order confirmation but it says tracking and shipping info will be emailed when order is approved. How do i check on this and why wouldn't an order be approved. I went through credit check so what can i do to find out status

28 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi Shawn, You would have to contact the Koodo Webstore. Here are the deets: Want to talk to us? For questions about your order email us at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com – you’ll get a response quickly. Please include your sales order number in your email message. If you want to call us about an order you’ve placed, contact us at 1-844 566-3697 Tuesday through Friday, 3pm to 9pm EST.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
As long as you didn't receive a shipping information, it's shipped so that's good news. No need to contact them yet.
I have emailed webstore yesterday but no reply yet. Robert so if i haven't received shipping information the item has shipped? How can i talk it then without tracking number
Userlevel 6
Shawn C wrote:

I have emailed webstore yesterday but no reply yet. Robert so if i haven't received shipping ...

I think that’s a typo. When they approve and shipped the phone, you will get a tracking number through email.
Userlevel 6
Shawn C wrote:

I have emailed webstore yesterday but no reply yet. Robert so if i haven't received shipping ...

I’m actually very excited too to get the Essential. What a deal!
Userlevel 7
Shawn C wrote:

Me too!
@Erwin, how long does it take for the webstore to reply? As you can tell i ask very excited to get this phone as well
Userlevel 6
Shawn C wrote:

@Erwin, how long does it take for the webstore to reply? As you can tell i ask very excit...

To be honest, I have not emailed them before only call in. But it looks like they’re hotline is close today and open tomorrow. This is the third phone I ordered in the Koodo site and as soon as they email shipping information, the phone typically arrives within 1-2 days.
Userlevel 4
Hey Shawn, our system indicates that your order is in the queue to be addressed. There are no issues that I can see so don't worry! We do our best to address new orders with a first-in, first-out approach and we still have a few orders pending that were placed on the 23rd. Thanks for your patience, it's a busy time of year 🙂
Thanks Kelsey i haven't given my order number do you have some black magic tricks to check on it. I am afraid of getting an email saying it is out of stock
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Shawn C wrote:

Thanks Kelsey i haven't given my order number do you have some black magic tricks to check on it....

If you leave your order number here a rep can look into it for you if you'd like.
Userlevel 4
Shawn C wrote:

Thanks Kelsey i haven't given my order number do you have some black magic tricks to check on it....

You're the only Shawn C who placed an order on Friday 😉 but if you want to provide your HFO# I can re-confirm with that!
Shawn C wrote:

All good your black magic is deduction and common sense.  I should have used an Alias lol
Shawn C wrote:

So just wondering if we have any idea where they are with orders?  Ordered on the 24th and still no shipping or Tracking info?  I understand it is a busy time of year but this purchasing system seems a little weird and a very long process.  HFO 18953375

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Shawn C wrote:

Theres still no tracking number that I can see. I saw on another post I believe, that black Friday orders would arrive in 7-10 days from purchase.
Do we know if they are even working on orders from the 24th yet?  Yesterday they were still on the 23rd.
Shawn C wrote:

Do we know if they are even working on orders from the 24th yet?  Yesterday they were still ...

My order was placed at 7:58 PM Pacific
Userlevel 4
Hi Shawn, your order is waiting to be shipped out in our warehouse. Once it leaves the warehouse (in the next day or so as there are a lot of orders pending) you'll receive an email with an shipping order number.
Ok anxiously waiting for this shipping confirmation!!!!  Thank you
Thanks everyone I did receive my shipping confirmation yesterday and it is on its way to me from Calgary.  Now just the waiting game to get to Victoria
OK so phone has arrived, I received an email telling me to complete my registration but when I go to do that it asks for my phone number.  I don't know how to activate my SIM so how do I do that to get a new number?
Userlevel 7
Shawn C wrote:

OK so phone has arrived, I received an email telling me to complete my registration but when I go...

You'll need to call in to activate the sim
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Shawn C wrote:

OK so phone has arrived, I received an email telling me to complete my registration but when I go...

Your Self Serve profile and line look to be active Shawn. The phone gets shipped and activated by two different teams, so it's likely that the shipment arrived before activation was completed. If you're still having issues, try rebooting your phone. Let us know if you still have issues. 
Shawn C wrote:

Ranjan, thanks I didn't think the sim would come activated but I put it in phone and it was up and running.  Again thanks for checking on this.
Hi, I was wondering my order status. I called twice and got directed to a machine. I ordered the Essential Phone around 10:30PM on Saturday night and have nothing beyond the initial confirmation email still.