Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how to become koodo master?

Userlevel 1
Hello everybody, I am currently working as a Store Manager with Cellular Point, authorised Koodo mobile retailer. I am very much interested in becoming a Koodo Master. Can anybody please walk me through the steps. Thank you for your help in advance.

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Just come here all the time when you have a few minutes and answer questions. Be helpful and have a great attitude. That's about it. You cannot be a koodo employee however
Userlevel 5
Chad Burr wrote:

Just come here all the time when you have a few minutes and answer questions. Be helpful and hav...

they actually just made it official for employee of koodo to be a mobile master 😃
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Just come here all the time when you have a few minutes and answer questions. Be helpful and hav...

Who?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Oh? 
Userlevel 5
Chad Burr wrote:

KOODO made it official for employees to be a mobile master
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Since when Hippie? And how do you know this?
Userlevel 5
Chad Burr wrote:

sometime back in nov of 2014, and its in our habitat pages.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

We just verified this with Koodo, I think you must be mistaken with something else, Hippie. Chad was right, Mobile Masters cannot be Koodo or TELUS employees, and I don't think it would be right either. Part of our credibility is that we are just customers like everybody else, without a hidden agenda.
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Well said, Sophia
Userlevel 6
Chad Burr wrote:

Hi there, there must have been a confusion somewhere. We can assure you that Koodo employees can't become Mobile Masters 🙂 Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
People here are not pushing a party line, other than occasionally when an employee posts, but that's clearly identified and understood by everyone. Rather than opening the MM designation to employees, I think it would be a step up in transparency if other people who are employed in the industry be required to add that to their tag. They may not be a Koodo employee, but may have a vested interest in some other form.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
BobTheElectrician wrote:

People here are not pushing a party line, other than occasionally when an employee posts, but tha...

How will that help letting ppl know your in the industry and how would these people gain from participating in the community exactly?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
BobTheElectrician wrote:

People here are not pushing a party line, other than occasionally when an employee posts, but tha...

I tend to agree with Paul... this is the Internet... anybody can (claim to) be what they want to be. It is not hard at all to create an alternative account and advocate one's "vested interest" without revealing who one is. This would only muddle the transparency more, because people could be lulled into thinking that because a poster does not have an "official" industry tag, that means they are not in that industry. I think it's fine the way it is 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
http://mobilemasters.koodomobile.com/