Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how much would it cost to switch from a Samsung galaxy s3 that I bought on a tab medium and have had it a couple weeks to an iphone 5c?

5 replies

Userlevel 3
You're current tab balance would have to be payed through an invoice depending on what it is. For the 5c You'd have to pay $200 up front using the medium tab. $350 up front for the small tab. Plus you get to keep the same plan you were on.
Userlevel 7
Before you upgrade you will have to pay off your remaining negative tab which you can check in self serve. then you are able to pick one of the 3 tabs again. Tab s you get 150 off. tab M you get 300 off but it requires at least a $30 plan (this includes the $29 plan as well) and there is a $5 monthly tab charge for tab M. I'm not even going to mention Tab L as tab M is a much better deal. so basically you subtract whichever tab you choose from the price of the 5c and there you go! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you are changing your mind about the phone, you have 15 days to return for a full refund. If you are within that time go return it NOW. Otherwise you have to pay off the tab like what was mentioned above
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Curious what the reason is for your wanting to change the Galaxy S3 for an iPhone?
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Curious what the reason is for your wanting to change the Galaxy S3 for an iPhone?

I found I didn't like the operating system. I'm used to apple products and wanted to get away from too main stream but it doesn't seem to be the phone for me.