Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How much does it cost to fix a Galaxy S II X's screen?

So I was biking earlier today and I managed to lose balance and ended up falling on my right side where my phone was(in my right pocket). The impact made a semi-medium crack on the screen and the screen does not work anymore. The phone still works fine judging by the music still playing even with the screen busted. Now it just shows a black screen with some pixels lighting up. I know the warranty doesn't cover any physical damage whatsoever and I was just wondering how much it would cost to fix it. If the repair fee is high, I might as well buy a new phone.....

3 replies

Anywhere from $100 and up. Most will say it's just better to purchase a new phone.
Userlevel 7
You can always go to a Koodo kiosk and they can actually quote you on how much it will cost to fix your phone. More than likely though it will probably be smarter to buy a new phone because the cost will probably be close to the cost of a new phone itself.
Userlevel 6
Hello Denn, The cost to fix a broken screen through your Koodo kiosk will be 250$ as the repair centre will have to fix the amoled display and the glass. It is better to buy a new one as it will cost the same.