Koodo Community
Question

How long is the iPhone 4 special with koodo ?

• 26 February 2013
  • 9 replies

How long is the iPhone 4 special with koodo ?

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Haha the deal makes me happy too (if I wasn't an Android fanatic). But I guess there is no way of telling how long it will be on... I would imagine till they are sold out. If you're interested, you better rush to the store 😃
Userlevel 7
There is no official end date and could end at anytime.
Userlevel 2
Till they sold out
The Sale is until April 4th or until stock is depleted.
The Sale is until April 4th or until stock is depleted.The sale does not have an end date. Stop giving out wrong info.
The Sale is until April 4th or until stock is depleted.I am not here to debate, I am here to help and provide information. I apologize to MarcusF if this information is not what you have. The info is what I have.
Userlevel 1
The Sale is until April 4th or until stock is depleted.Did not see the end date anywhere on the site. Where did you get this info? Is it legit or just rumours?
The Sale is until April 4th or until stock is depleted.Les, there is no information stating when phone pricing sales end. I doubt you have this information. Koodo has never posted end dates for phone sales.
Userlevel 7
The Sale is until April 4th or until stock is depleted.As you saw before, I posted the "official" response. That's it.