Koodo Community
Solved

How long does it take to review order

• 3 September 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

How long does it usually take to review an order? Ive heard ppl getting approved within hours but mine has been over a day.

icon

Best answer by Goran 3 September 2020, 22:16

That's surprising. If it takes another day you could leave your order number here and we can flag a Rep to look into it.

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That's surprising. If it takes another day you could leave your order number here and we can flag a Rep to look into it.

Userlevel 1

Can a rep look into it? Order# HFO27739775

Thanks

Hi Goran I’m having the same situation. Can you please look into that for me? My order number is HFO28372124. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Goran I’m having the same situation. Can you please look into that for me? My order number is HFO28372124. Thank you!

I’ve flagged this to a rep for you

I also have been waiting a day for mine as well, my order number is HFO28343315.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I also have been waiting a day for mine as well, my order number is HFO28343315.

So waiting a day is nothing to be concerned about.  They could be backed up with orders.

So waiting a day is nothing to be concerned about.  They could be backed up with orders.

I figured maybe that was the case plus where it is coming into the weekend, I just get anxious I may have messed something up haha. Thanks for the prompt reply! 

Userlevel 1

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. Please send us a private message from your Social Media account (Facebook or Twitter) or you can send an email at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com for more information. 

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. Please send us a private message from your Social Media account (Facebook or Twitter) or you can send an email at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com for more information. 

I sent an email to the address.