Koodo Community
Question

How long did it take your Sim Card to come by mail?

• 3 November 2021
  • 8 replies

It’s been a few days for me now, wondering how long it took for others Sim Card to arrive.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It's by regular mail with Canada post so 3-5 business days is quite common.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@jhaller Your SIM was shipped by Canada Post Nov 1st. I hope this helps. 

@jhaller Your SIM was shipped by Canada Post Nov 1st. I hope this helps. 

I’m not really interested in expected Canada Post shipping times, I looking for other customers experience on how long they waited. Also why would Kodoo say 1-2 business days on their website full-well knowing can’t meet that deadline. Over a week since I placed my order for sim card, not a good first impression with kodoo. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I think it's 1-2 business days to approve (credit check) and ship out. Then it's whatever Canada post does

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m not really interested in expected Canada Post shipping times, I looking for other customers experience on how long they waited. Also why would Kodoo say 1-2 business days on their website full-well knowing can’t meet that deadline. Over a week since I placed my order for sim card, not a good first impression with kodoo. 

This really depends on where other customers are located throughout Canada. What might take 3-4 days for you may take 7-10 days for those in other parts of the country.

You can only make a proper comparison when someone else made an order around the same time as you and lives relatively close to where you are. 

i orderd mine last night and got no conformation 

Badge +4

@Carter Laforest Have you checked your spam or junk email folders for the confirmation email?

If still no luck, please send an email to the webstore at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com to find out whether the confirmation email was sent to you or not.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What confirmation are you looking for? 

Did you get an order number?