Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How I quit koodo mobile

Need some advice to forever quit koodo mobile,they start to harassing me with some bill unpaid monthly (0,35$) even if I'm not with they're company anymore.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you cancel your subscription? You need to call Koodo to officially cancel You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Userlevel 6
You will still have to pay if you have an outstanding bill. You can choose not to, but all that's going to do is that the collections agencies will be the ones calling you instead of koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RudyW wrote:

You will still have to pay if you have an outstanding bill. You can choose not to, but all that's...

I imagine collection agencies to come and collect .35$ xD
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RudyW wrote:

You will still have to pay if you have an outstanding bill. You can choose not to, but all that's...

Yes they definitely do come after amounts under $100
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RudyW wrote:

Are you going to let some collection agency smartie-pants get his giggles by ruining your credit over a few dollars?
Userlevel 5
RudyW wrote:

They actually would love to ruin your credit over $0.35. Hahah.