Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I tell Koodo to stop sending me annoying SMS messages asking if I'm happy with my service?

I've looked all over the account profile pages and cannot find anything about this ... seriously, will they pester me like this for ever?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How many messages do you receive? I have been with Koodo since August and received exactly one message... but that's on Prepaid so I was wondering how often you get them?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I am on postpaid for a long time, but I don't remember when was last time I received message like this... 🙂
I've had three unwanted SMS messages and I've only been using the service for a month now 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
W. James MacLean wrote:

I've had three unwanted SMS messages and I've only been using the service for a month now :-(

Oh my! That sounds like a LOT.... Are you sure they were from Koodo W. James?
Userlevel 6
W. James MacLean wrote:

I've had three unwanted SMS messages and I've only been using the service for a month now :-(

Were they all the same? In any case, you should just respond back with 'Stop' and that should end it.
Userlevel 5
W. James MacLean wrote:

3 in one month? That is quite a lot. I only get 2 text messages from Koodo about promotional offers/surveys per year maybe. However, I do get a text message for my billing each month. But that is "wanted". I would try texting stop just in case.
I have only received one since joining that seems odd, maybe they really like you 🙂
PZABOY wrote:

I have only received one since joining that seems odd, maybe they really like you :)

Don't reply to then I'm sure you won't be getting more since your already way ahead of us all
Userlevel 4
Worst case scenerio, if STOP doesn't work, just give Koodo a call and have them remove your number from the texting list. When you received these texts, did you speak to an agent over the phone and when you hung up, the messages came to you? I know Koodo has teh custoemr surveys that occasionally get sent after a call.