Koodo Community
Solved

How do I re-subscribe to Koodo offers?

I think I accidentally unsubscribed from Koodo offers sent via text message. How do I re-subscribe to them?
icon

Best answer by Carline Koodo 19 February 2019, 22:24

Hello! I have changed your preferences and re-subscribe you to Koodo SMS communication! It may take 3-5 business days for the change to take effect. Please let us know if you have any further questions! : )

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you sure that you unsubscribed? You would have to reply with whatever the text tells you to in order to stop. I cannot recall if there is a message to send via SMS but you can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter asking to confirm that you're still on or to be put back on.
Badge +4
I think I accidentally unsubscribed from Koodo offers sent via text message. How do I re-subscribe to them?
There are 2 ways to unsubscribe, either by replying to the text "unsubscribe" or clicking on the link in the text and unsubscribing that way. Try sending a text to 5144 that says "subscribe" and see the response it gives you.

The only sure way to know if you're subscribed is by following Goran suggestion.
Userlevel 1
Hello! I have changed your preferences and re-subscribe you to Koodo SMS communication! It may take 3-5 business days for the change to take effect. Please let us know if you have any further questions! : )
Thanks Carline!

And to the other replies, I did text back "unsubscribe" to one offer from Koodo, but I thought it was specific to that one offer type (on home phone) and did not realize it would unsubscribe me from all Koodo text offers.

I will remember the 5144 tip for next time if it ever occurs!