Koodo Community
Solved

How do I re-subscribe to Koodo offers?

• 17 February 2019
  • 14 replies

I think I accidentally unsubscribed from Koodo offers sent via text message. How do I re-subscribe to them?
icon

Best answer by Carline Koodo 19 February 2019, 22:24

Hello! I have changed your preferences and re-subscribe you to Koodo SMS communication! It may take 3-5 business days for the change to take effect. Please let us know if you have any further questions! : )
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you sure that you unsubscribed? You would have to reply with whatever the text tells you to in order to stop. I cannot recall if there is a message to send via SMS but you can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter asking to confirm that you're still on or to be put back on.
Badge +4
I think I accidentally unsubscribed from Koodo offers sent via text message. How do I re-subscribe to them?
There are 2 ways to unsubscribe, either by replying to the text "unsubscribe" or clicking on the link in the text and unsubscribing that way. Try sending a text to 5144 that says "subscribe" and see the response it gives you.

The only sure way to know if you're subscribed is by following Goran suggestion.
Userlevel 1
Hello! I have changed your preferences and re-subscribe you to Koodo SMS communication! It may take 3-5 business days for the change to take effect. Please let us know if you have any further questions! : )
Thanks Carline!

And to the other replies, I did text back "unsubscribe" to one offer from Koodo, but I thought it was specific to that one offer type (on home phone) and did not realize it would unsubscribe me from all Koodo text offers.

I will remember the 5144 tip for next time if it ever occurs!
I unsubscribed to koodo sms offers a while back and would like to be resubscribed. Seems next to impossible to do this, so I'm hoping I can get help here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I unsubscribed to koodo sms offers a while back and would like to be resubscribed. Seems next to impossible to do this, so I'm hoping I can get help here.
@Jhaz DId you try what Mats said above regarding 5144?

I unsubscribed to koodo sms offers a while back and would like to be resubscribed. Seems next to impossible to do this, so I'm hoping I can get help here.@Jhaz DId you try what Mats said above regarding 5144?

Yes, unfortunately I get the response "Koodo: Sorry, it doesn't look like you're eligible for this offer at the moment. We'll be sure to keep you in mind for future deals!"
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Jhaz DId you try what Mats said above regarding 5144?
Yes, unfortunately I get the response "Koodo: Sorry, it doesn't look like you're eligible for this offer at the moment. We'll be sure to keep you in mind for future deals!"

Ok let me flag this to a rep for you
Userlevel 2
@Jhas Hello! I have just checked your preferences for the channels you're supposed to get promotional offers-email, direct mail, phone calls. For you, in particular, only the SMS Koodo offers were blocked, most probably you unsubscribed at some point for this type of notification. Now this sms option is enabled, so you will get future promotional offers in this way, for sure, as long as you are eligible. And you will be, for sure, due to your tenure! 🙂 Let me know if you have other questions for us! 🙂
@Jhas Hello! I have just checked your preferences for the channels you're supposed to get promotional offers-email, direct mail, phone calls. For you, in particular, only the SMS Koodo offers were blocked, most probably you unsubscribed at some point for this type of notification. Now this sms option is enabled, so you will get future promotional offers in this way, for sure, as long as you are eligible. And you will be, for sure, due to your tenure! 🙂 Let me know if you have other questions for us! :)
Hello. Would a Koodo Rep kindly help me? I need to re-subscribe to SMS Koodo offers. Please ensure I will receive promotional offers via all channels (SMS, email, direct mail, phone calls). Thank you very much.
Hello. Would a Koodo Rep kindly help me? I need to re-subscribe to SMS Koodo offers. Please ensure I will receive promotional offers via all channels (SMS, email, direct mail, phone calls). Thank you very much.
Userlevel 4
Would've been convenient if the Self Serve brand made this option available to be changed easily on Self Serve.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello! I have changed your preferences and re-subscribe you to Koodo SMS communication! It may take 3-5 business days for the change to take effect. Please let us know if you have any further questions! : )Hello. Would a Koodo Rep kindly help me? I need to re-subscribe to SMS Koodo offers. Please ensure I will receive promotional offers via all channels (SMS, email, direct mail, phone calls). Thank you very much.

Send koodo a private message via Facebook or Twitter. They can resubscribe you from there.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@dkoodo You are not unsubscribed. The SMS you are looking for was not sent to you. Not all offers are sent to all customers.