Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I get data turned back on?

I had koodo turn off the data option on my android phone. I would like to turn it back on because I can't receive pictures. How do I get it turned back on?

5 replies

You should be able to sign into your Koodo mobile self serve and turn your data on there. If you call I think there might be a charge but it is free if you do it online.

eric
Userlevel 5
hey Jennifer! settings, more/wireless and networks, mobile networks, mobile data. there should also be another option under settings, data usage, mobile data on or off 🙂
HippieLongstocking wrote:

hey Jennifer! settings, more/wireless and networks, mobile networks, mobile data. there shoul...

Hello, was wondering how I get data turned back on cause I don't know how without calling
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
HippieLongstocking wrote:

hey Jennifer! settings, more/wireless and networks, mobile networks, mobile data. there shoul...

If it's on Koodo's side and data is on on your phone as well as data block picture messaging in self-serve off, then you could send a private message to Koodo's Facebook page if you don't want to call.
Badge +4
Call Koodo at *611 and speak with a customer service rep and ask them to remove the data block.