Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I cancel voice mail?

hi, i want to cancel voice mail service on my number. how can i do that?

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... The VM is a feature that already come built in on your plan... So there is no way to remove it from the plan... If you don't want to use it, don't set it up... 🙂
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there... The VM is a feature that already come built in on your plan... So there is no way to ...

You may also read this thread: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/for_those_of_you_who_want_to_turn_off_voicemail
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there... The VM is a feature that already come built in on your plan... So there is no way to ...

problem is it got set by mistake 😞 please suggest me something, its really needed.
Camilo_A wrote:

Just call koodo to reset it 🙂
Camilo_A wrote:

Camilo, this is a common question I see, do u know if its at all possible to have koodo disable the feature all together for you?
Userlevel 7
Camilo_A wrote:

No, there is no way to permanently do it.