Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how do I access *67 to block my number from being seen?

how do I access *67 to block my number from being seen?

31 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
to block your number in order to prevent called person to see it on their Call Display. 1. You can use this code (#31#) followed by xxx-xxx-xxxx.to block the phone number ( HSPA phones ) 2. You can use this code (*67) followed by xxx-xxx-xxxx. to block the phone number ( CDMA phones )
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

to block your number in order to prevent called person to see it on their Call Display. 1. You ...

#31# worked for me and my mothers phone * 67 did not!

to block your number in order to prevent called person to see it on their Call Display. 1. You ...

neither one works for me 😞
Userlevel 1

#31# gave a pop up that said my number was now blocked. however, after i pressed ok and dialled a phone number, my number was shown on their caller ID (Samsung galaxy s3).
Userlevel 7

What phone do you have? Is yours the S3?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Don't dial #31# and press call. Dial #31#xxx-xxx-xxxx and press call.
Userlevel 1

On my Samsung Galaxy S3, when I dial #31#xxx-xxx-xxxx the call rings only on my cell (not the receiving home phone), then a message says "Your call can't be completed as dialed". Any other ideas?
Userlevel 1
Or you can just go into your call settings and setup your phone to hide your number for every call you make.
Userlevel 7
samsvoc wrote:

Or you can just go into your call settings and setup your phone to hide your number for every cal...

^^^^^^^^^^^^ depends heavily on what phone you're using.
samsvoc wrote:

Or you can just go into your call settings and setup your phone to hide your number for every cal...

how do I do that?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
samsvoc wrote:

Do which Sherry?
samsvoc wrote:

can just go into your call settings and setup your phone to hide your number for every call you make.
samsvoc wrote:

Going to call settings is the easiest. At least with a Samsung flip phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
samsvoc wrote:

This thread has been dead for 4 months.
samsvoc wrote:

I would also like my cell number to not be displayed to everyone but how do you do that on a Moto G phone?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
samsvoc wrote:

Phone icon > menu ( 3 dots) > settings >calls >Additional settings > Caller ID > Hide number

You can post your own question next time 🙂 It's easier  for us to find your question  and get more help sooner.
samsvoc wrote:

Hey thanks helped alot
I was told to do #31# to block my number, and *31# to turn the blocking off. The *31# does not seem to turn the blocking off, and now I have to dial *31# before every call - not convenient. Why is *31# not turning off - and keeping off - the blocking?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lori Martin wrote:

I was told to do #31# to block my number, and *31# to turn the blocking off. The *31# does not se...

#31# and *31# block and unblock outbound call display on a per call basis. If your number is blocked without dialing #31# then outbound call display is restricted either in the phone settings or at the account level.
Lori Martin wrote:

I was told to do #31# to block my number, and *31# to turn the blocking off. The *31# does not se...

How does one block their number from being shown on a Moto G phone? Got any good suggestions since you are Ranked as a "Master" on here!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lori Martin wrote:

Should be something like this:

Lori Martin wrote:

Timo ... The last step is not working for me ... In caller ID settings .. I have no kind of options shown here ... It's not opening atalll .. It's showing that use default operator settings to show it ... How to activate my default operator settings
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lori Martin wrote:

What phone do you have?

Lori Martin wrote:

Moto g 2015
Badge +4
Lori Martin wrote:

Tap the Phone icon > tap the Menu icon, (three dots in upper right hand corner of screen), select Settings > select Calls > select Additional settings. Wait a few seconds, then tap Caller ID - select Hide number. Allow the phone to update the new setting and that's it.