Koodo Community
Question

HOw can I contact service quickly nowdays? I tried 5 times with more then hour waited but no result

• 30 December 2016
  • 5 replies

(empty)

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Tejas

What can we help you with?
I have problem with getting reception at work place while other networks having no problem at all.  I am paying same amount what they are paying so, just want to contact service rep to solve this  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have problem with getting reception at work place while other networks having no problem at all...Which other networks are they on? If Telus / Bell or their child brands, then the issue could be the capabilities of your phone. If Rogers, then tower placement could allow better reception for them.  Providing more information would allow the folks here to offer more solutions.

I have problem with getting reception at work place while other networks having no problem at all...They are Telus and Bell.  IF I am talking about my phone , then I have I phone 5s and it never get any problems in any other places apart from work place. I don not have any doubt for phone.
can you also tell me how can I ask customer service  to call me back , it doesn't say in option