Koodo Community

Community

home phone gone as of 8th dec

I am getting a great deal from Koodo and cancelling my home phone.

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Hey Sara, we are excited to have you with us 🙂.
Good for you. I have done this as well three years ago partially because i'm on the road a lot. Didn't make sense to pay $40+/month for a phone i barely used.
Userlevel 1
Landlines will still be there for longtime, knowing that 47% of canadians still use their internet service through DSL/Phone lines
I am moving to an adult community in the country site and want to know if I get another mobile phone and cancel home phone altogether for me and my wife? Do they get good signal in the country around Mature Trees is what we are wondering?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cos Versteeg wrote:

I am moving to an adult community in the country site and want to know if I get another mobile p...

Congratulations, Cos 🙂 Sounds like a nice move. You can check Koodo's coverage here: http://help.koodomobile.com/coverage-long-distance-and-travelling/coverage-maps
Though really, to be sure, your best bet would be to try it on the spot.
We're surrounded by mature trees as well and our reception is excellent, but you never know!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cos Versteeg wrote:

I am moving to an adult community in the country site and want to know if I get another mobile p...

Also if you want to keep your home phone (land line)number, you should keep your landline active until porting is done.
Cos Versteeg wrote:

Thanks for your kind response Mayumi and Sophia I'll wait until I am there and see what it is like than.