Koodo Community

Community

Solved

home phone

With the new Koodo home for $5 per month is that on a contract? and can we activate with a new number? or do you need to port

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can pick a new number for sure, Brian, no need to port in an existing number unless you want to.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

You can pick a new number for sure, Brian, no need to port in an existing number unless you want ...

Oh and as for your first question, nope, no contract, no catch... Cancel at any time 🙂
Sophia wrote:

You can pick a new number for sure, Brian, no need to port in an existing number unless you want ...

Hi Sophia.
OK. I'm ready to sign up but I don't see the hub & stick & special $5/month pricing as an add-on or other option. And the telephone help has an hour long wait the last time I tried. I've already confirmed by email that in my particular situation - landline already ported through my ISP to NetTalk - I can keep the ported phone number.
How do I sign up & guarantee everything's in place?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

They still advertise it, so you should be golden when you sign up: https://www.koodomobile.com/wireless-home-phone

I believe the only way to sign up is to visit a Koodo store, they will provide you with a hub, SIM card and line 🙂
Sophia wrote:

I had purchased a home phone (on top of my cell phone from 2012- both Koodo) shortly before promo at $5.00/mth came out-- can I somehow take advantage of promo--I rarely use home phone so I can cancel if necessary.  Thanks