Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Help please

My phone has been cut off and I'm trying to call to pay bill but everytime I try call it says emergency calls only. How can I pay if I can't call them

5 replies

Userlevel 3
*611 on your mobile phone. Keep in mind they're not open for another hour and a half. If you want to reactivate I'd suggest making a payment with credit card through your self serve then powercycle your phone.
I tried calling that and it's still says emergency calls only I tried self serve but wants my acc number I dnt know it? I always call*611 and pay via cc every month. But can't call them
Userlevel 3
Is there another phone you can use? 866-995-6636 you can also make a credit card payment through the IVR.
Userlevel 3
Hey Rachel,

As Rocky said, you can reach us either at *611 from your Koodo phone or at toll-free 1-866-995-6636 and my colleagues will be able to assist you. Also, for matters of payments and payment arrangements you can contact directly our Payment Services at toll-free 1-855-325-6636.

Regarding the methods of payment, you can pay your bill in several ways:

- Pre-authorized Payment with a Credit or Debit Card.
- Online through Self Serve with a Credit Card.
- Online through Mobile Self Serve (selfserve.koodomobile.com from your phone's browser) with a Credit Card.
- Automated Self Serve Phone Payments with a Credit Card.
- Dial 1-866-99-KOODO - 2 for English - 1 for Customer -Your Phone Number -3 for Self Serve - 1 to make a Payment.
- Telephone/Internet Banking with your Bank.
- In person at most Banks and Western Unions (a copy of the bill you want to pay may be needed).
- Mail a cheque or money order with your customer number and remittance slip to:
Koodo Mobile CP 11005 SUCC Centre Ville Montreal, QC H3C 4T5
[i]*Allow two weeks for processing

As an alternative, you can also send us an email at this secured link http://koo.do/11eMLdy, with the details of your request and contact details and we will get back to you.

Thank you!
Userlevel 6
Veronica wrote:

Hey Rachel,

As Rocky said, you can reach us either at *611 from your Koodo phone or at toll-free...

Why would she have to call you???? Payment or even payment arrangements can be done online. Calling is a massive pain.