Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Help new phone

Hi Does Koodo not have 24/7 service like Rogers or Bell?My phone is new and is not working.

12 replies

No. I tried calling tonight. My phone is giving me trouble too.... I wish they did.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can post your issues here and the community can try to help you solve it
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
We are a 24/24h service to assist you 🙂 What phone do you have?
Userlevel 6
No phone company has 24/7 service, but as the others already said you can always get help here.
RudyW wrote:

No phone company has 24/7 service, but as the others already said you can always get help here.

Edit Delete Cindy Hebert 5 minutes ago Hi, Thank you for writing back. I am not a very techy person. So I will apologize ahead of time for the "I don't know answers." When I tried to make a call I got the "no service message". Thus I tried to call Koodo. I came on here and read some of the messages posted by other people with the same problem. It is then that I noticed the phone is saying "No SIM card." Unless some sneaky person stoll it ... lol I know there is a SIM card in the phone. So I thought ok just take it out and put it back in again. WELL!!! I finally got the protective thingy off and then the back and I can not figure out how to get the back open to find the SIM card. Sorry again for all the words. My phone is ... a Motorola Moto G Does that sound right? Can you help me?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RudyW wrote:

The back cover is very tricky to get off he first few times. Just hold your phone with your thumb on the Motorola "M" and use your fingernails to pry off the cover around the charging port. Dont worry about breaking the cover. It can bend quite a bit when it comes off, but it's suppose to do that
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RudyW wrote:

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/97427/p/30,6720,9050
RudyW wrote:

Thank you. I found the SIM card and popped it out and put it back. The phone is now working does that happen a lot. Never had a problem with my older phones.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RudyW wrote:

No that shouldn't happen often. If it does then there may be an issue with the sim or phone
Hi, Thank you for writing back. I am not a very techy person. So I will apologize ahead of time for the "I don't know answers." When I tried to make a call I got the "no service message". Thus I tried to call Koodo. I came on here and read some of the messages posted by other people with the same problem. It is then that I noticed the phone is saying "No SIM card." Unless some sneaky person stoll it ... lol I know there is a SIM card in the phone. So I thought ok just take it out and put it back in again. WELL!!! I finally got the protective thingy off and then the back and I can not figure out how to get the back open to find the SIM card. Sorry again for all the words. My phone is ... a Motorola Moto G Does that sound right? Can you help me?
Userlevel 2
i used my guitar pick to start from one corner to work my way up ..that back cover is very tricky to get it open .. if you see your phone corner there is a little gap on the side start from there and slowly pry it open with a tool like guitar pick or something that breaks if you apply too much force . it will avoid damaging your back cover ( if back cover notches are broken you will not be able to put it back . ) ask a teenager to do it with patience .
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Benaam Badnaam wrote:

i used my guitar pick to start from one corner to work my way up ..that back cover is very tric...

I typically use a spudger, but a guitar pick will do in a pinch. Good idea.