Koodo Community
Question

help needed! , phone repair status

• 15 April 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi Team     I have sent several  emails and phone call but still not replies for the phone status    Anyway , I shipped out my old phone (white , samsung s10 plus  )  to you  by  Purolator with tracking # , online shows it already has been received on the Monday (March 16 2020)    Kindly advise status and when i can expect new replacement to be sent to me and tracking # as well.  /Btw , i can be reached     regards, 

6 replies

Badge +4

@yeffye You may want to send this same message privately on Koodo’s Facebook page.  Include the Purolator tracking number in your message. Click on the ‘F’ at the very bottom of this page to be directed to Koodo’s Facebook page. I’m not sure what you mean by a new replacement. Since your S10 is going in for repair, techs will attempt to repair your S10 and then send it back to you.

@yeffye You may want to send this same message privately on Koodo’s Facebook page.  Include the Purolator tracking number in your message. Click on the ‘F’ at the very bottom of this page to be directed to Koodo’s Facebook page. I’m not sure what you mean by a new replacement. Since your S10 is going in for repair, techs will attempt to repair your S10 and then send it back to you.

the Reps from call center told me they will give me a replacement because my phone was only about month old. 

will send MSG via FB.  thanks so much for the help.  will continue to update here. 

updating 

FB could not help and ask me to send email again, so I just sent my 5th or 6th email to Koodo web email again 

will keep this topic updated daily 

still no replys from koodo emails  as of today 4/18 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You are not going to get a reply to emails. Facebook, Twitter or the Automated Assistant are current means of contact for Koodo.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You are not going to get a reply to emails. Facebook, Twitter or the Automated Assistant are current means of contact for Koodo.

Isn't webstore email still a thing?