Koodo Community

HELP!

• 17 August 2020
  • 5 replies

How long do I have to wait to get help from Koodo? I have been chating since yesterday  now twenty hour without a phone only getting voice mail indications but can't answer it and Kood took my money for the month. I am advanced with computers and my husband is third level support for a huge company so we did all the trick before the stupid self help useles chat thing told me. Frankly, comunity doesn't help when you have a father on death's door and a daughter stranded and begging strangers during COVID to borrow their phones but she can't use uber to get home because that requires HER phone. I Am LIVID!

Someone please answer the damn chat cry for help!!!!!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you contacted them directly via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM, like they asked you to four hours ago now?

https://community.koodomobile.com/other-80596/emergency-and-no-service-in-the-5-phones-we-have-in-the-family-7799269?postid=19861309#post19861309

I asked for rep help thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Phantomsilk - thanks for the quick chat to talk through the issues.

Glad to hear your phone is up and running again! As mentioned, it is odd that the other lines on the account went dead at the same time. Nothing on the account shows any rhyme or reason for why this would happen, so I’ll set up a tech support callback for your husbands line for the end of the workday. If you run into any issues/don’t get a call, please reply back to this thread and we can try to figure something else out. 

I also just tried calling your daughter’s line, but got her voicemail.  Unable to tell if it’s a signal issue, or her phone is off. This one may be a bit tougher to coordinate help for, since she's not there with you, so my reco’ would be for her to try Timo’s suggestion above and private message us on Facebook so a rep can help troubleshoot with her. She should be able to leverage WiFi from her phone, or try a laptop if possible.

Let us know how things shake out, and if there’s anything further we can assist with. 

Nope, it is not working again. Intermittent with one line and three still down. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Nope, it is not working again. Intermittent with one line and three still down. 

Crap. Ok, I just booked a tech support call which should come through to your phone within the next 30 mins. I’m hoping they’ll be able to get through as I did, but if you don’t receive a call, please let us know back here.

Your reply to Timo above indicates that you’ve already sent us a DM on Facebook or Twitter. Did you get a response from a rep there yet? I don’t see anything in our queue matching your name.