Koodo Community

Community

Solved

hello, i'd like to change my smartphone but i don't know how much contract i got left. So, how do I look for my phone's penalty ?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Koodo doesn't have early termination fees, log into self serve and check your tab balance. That's the fee you'll need to pay to cancel your service. You also may need to pay any overage charges for use above your plan allotments for this month. You'll need to call in to cancel as it can't be done online. If you're planning to keep your number and use it with another carrier, Do not cancel your service. Your new carrier will do that for you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I read this question a little differently... If you meant you want to upgrade your phone and you want to know how much tab left, you can check your tab balance through self serve as Chad mentioned. Log into self serve > Koodo Tab or under My Account on top right corner
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

I read this question a little differently... If you meant you want to upgrade your phone and you...

And you'D have to pay that amount in order to purchase a new phone unless it is a positive amount you have written there!