Koodo Community
Solved

havent gotten my sim card

I ordered a sim card on the 24th and it shipped on the 26th why haven't I received it yet? It says 1-2 days 

icon

Best answer by Goran 30 April 2021, 14:54

Because it can take a few business days to receive? Do you have any new info on the tracking?

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Because it can take a few business days to receive? Do you have any new info on the tracking?

I just posted a picture 

@Goran 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ah it said 1-2 days as well. I'll flag a Rep to look into it tho it may very well arrive today.

@Goran thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello @ashnate 

Just to confirm, you ordered a BYOD plan (sim only), is that right?

Have you tried to contact our webstore department in the meantime?

@Flo Koodo I did i sent an email and they said it wasn't in their department 

@Flo Koodo and yes it was a byod plan

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Thanks for the confirmation, @ashnate 

We’ll investigate with our Webstore team and I will get back here ASAP with more info on the case.

Thanks for your patience!

@Flo Koodo thank you 

Any news back? @Flo Koodo 

Hello?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello @ashnate 

I didn’t get any update so far, I hope I can offer you an answer in the next hour. 

Thanks! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello @ashnate 

Our webstore team confirmed that the delay is 5 to 10 business days for sim card deliveries, we will flag this to our team, so the info at website is adjusted accordingly (for order status), thanks for letting us know about it.

If you do not receive the sim card within 5 - 10 business days (counted from the moment when order was approved), feel free to contact our webstore team so they can send a replacement or you can get a sim card replacement in a store nearby (after the estimated time above) and send us a message via FB or Twitter, so we credit the cost of the sim card to your Koodo account.

Regards, 

Flo

@Flo Koodo i never received anything with an update on the time frame...only thing I got from koodo was my first bill

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Flo Koodo i never received anything with an update on the time frame...only thing I got from koodo was my first bill

"Update" as in the status update to their inquiry about your issue from the webstore team. That is why a request is put in to adjust the message on the website accordingly. 

Just pay the first bill and once you receive your sim you can contact Koodo and they will issue you a credit for the days you were charged but did not have your sim yet.