Koodo Community

Have the Koodo Community Listed on the Koodo Webpage as a sub-menu popup under Help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Currently on the Koodo webpage Under the Help menu, it lists: -Koodo Tab -Moving Your Number -Coverage -How To -User Guides -Warranty -FAQs My idea is to also list the Koodo Community as a sub-menu

14 replies

Userlevel 6
Great idea! I don't think a lot of people are aware of this site.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Even if it does appear after you've clicked help, it's a good idea indded!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Even if it does appear after you've clicked help, it's a good idea indded!

It does appear after you click help. But extra visibility is always a good thing
Userlevel 1
There is a second Help (Need Help?, visit our community) on same page
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MatB wrote:

Didnt even see that was there. Then my idea would be to maybe rename that to Koodo Community?
Userlevel 1
MatB wrote:

I did ask that question 3 months ago and I got feedback from Koodo that they cannot do it, it'll stay Help, because they say when you click it'll show (Need Help?, Visit our Community which too long.
Userlevel 5
Hey guys, it's now planned for this year. Thanks for the idea Dennis! I'll update the status when it's launched.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sumaya K. wrote:

Hey guys, it's now planned for this year. Thanks for the idea Dennis! I'll update the status when...

Yay! I made a difference... hehe
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sumaya K. wrote:

Hey guys, it's now planned for this year. Thanks for the idea Dennis! I'll update the status when...

Of course you do, Dennis 😃 You have given us many ideas what to have for lunch anyway 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sumaya K. wrote:

I had free subway for breakfast today 😉
Userlevel 5
Hey Dennis, The Koodo Community is now a sub-menu under Support. We felt that it was more fitting to have it there than under Help. Now more people will find our community easily. Woot woot! Thanks Dennis. I'm working on getting that CEO badge for you this week. ~Sumaya
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sumaya K. wrote:

Hey Dennis, The Koodo Community is now a sub-menu under Support. We felt that it was more fitt...

Love it!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sumaya K. wrote:

Hey Dennis, The Koodo Community is now a sub-menu under Support. We felt that it was more fitt...

Congrats!
Userlevel 2
Sumaya K. wrote:

It is hard to find again.