Koodo Community

Community

Great idea having the Koodo Community

Userlevel 2
I am glad that who ever came up with the community did so.It is a great way to solve alot of issues that have been experienced and solved by others.

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Nowdays every company uses specialized forums to help their customers ask fequented asked questions to let posters exchange ideas and solutions, Koodo startd way back in 2008 I think, it took 4 years to let Koodo come up with this idea at the end - it did take too long and now Koodo should improve it and listen to posters' suggestions not to drop them in a backup file and forgot posters ongoing feedbacks for improvements
Userlevel 7
MatB wrote:

Nowdays every company uses specialized forums to help their customers ask fequented asked questi...

This forum is a contant evolution. The badges concept is new and wasn't around when I started. Nor was the Mobile Masters program. GetSatisfaction is the engine behind the forum and they are constantly evolving as well. Badgeville has some flaws but I'm sure even thats being worked on.
Userlevel 1
MatB wrote:

Nowdays every company uses specialized forums to help their customers ask fequented asked questi...

That Badgeville will necessarily bring hapiness to its inhabittants Chad
Userlevel 2
MatB wrote:

badge idea is nice-:)
Userlevel 7
What are you a fortune cookie?