Koodo Community

Community

Good Point!

Badge +4
Figured this should fall under the category of praise. Just noticed, actually yesterday, that the "good answer" next to the star has been replaced by "good point". Never liked the "good answer" option as many topics really didn't get "answered". Well done Koodo/GetSat!

23 replies

Userlevel 1
Good point! 🙂 Now, let's see who has the best ratio in terms of number of comments and stars. It may show who is viewed as the "best" with answers.
Badge +4
RoryC wrote:

Good point! 🙂 Now, let's see who has the best ratio in terms of number of comments and stars. I...

+1
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RoryC wrote:

Good point! 🙂 Now, let's see who has the best ratio in terms of number of comments and stars. I...

Yay! Sounds like an idea for a new competition without all the spam 😃
Userlevel 1
RoryC wrote:

You are 15% Sophia vs. 10% for me. I gotta stop commenting. 🙂 No ability to 'star' someone even if they have a good point. 😞 If someone wants that they'd have to respond in 'reply to this topic' window.
Userlevel 7
If someone has a "Question" it says "Good Answer". If someone has an idea it says "Good Point" There's nothing if someone posts praise.
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

If someone has a "Question" it says "Good Answer". If someone has an idea it says "Good Point...

...you're right Chad - I'll blame that one on sleep deprivation, lol, I drive 70 hrs. a week. Still, I like the idea of accumulating enough good points to arrive at a good answer - but hey, if it ain't broke don't fix it...
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

If someone has a "Question" it says "Good Answer". If someone has an idea it says "Good Point...

Keep the greasy side down and the shiny side up! Don't forget to check your eyeballs and watch out for the city kitty's and county mounties. I didn't know you were a member of the crazy people club too. Where do u go? I'm every state wast of Mississippi and some a bit further west now and then. Lots of Ontario
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Crazy people club, 10 years strong! lol. ON. QC. MB. SK. AB. BC. runnin' with an O/O - skateboard, wide and heavy, lots of ON & AB. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Van, reefer, some skateboard during Christmas. Tri axle. Currently 2011 Cascadia with a double sleeper.
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Freightshaker eh? Tanker, B-train skateboard, skateboard, 2007 9900i American Eagle, double sleeper as well. O/O has the 2011 Lonestar.
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

My first truck was an 09 9900i. And my first accident
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Fresh paint on mine and she purrs like a kitten. O/O is rebuilding an 09 Western Star 4900sa tri-drive, might be my daily driver one day, O/O definitely likes to hang onto the older stuff.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Come on guys no Ice road truckin or Deadliest Road gigs lol?.Wish I had of got into trucking before I started having back issues it seems like a great job
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

@KA,I've watched both and while I liked the drivers as individuals, alot of what they (producers) show you as far as technical aspects is total made for drama BS. For instance the brake application guage doesn't go up when the brakes are released, it goes to zero. Half of us don't even have our radios on yet these guys seem to have an amazing range on theirs. And my favorite bit of bs was irc episode where the chicks truck broke down while she was in the middle of nowhere. And she had to huddle with another chick to keep warm, how they travel in the dead of winter with no aux bunk heater is beyond me unless they idle all night and no employer wants to pay that bill.
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

I don't think you get Koodo coverage up in Nunavut... Up in the bush we use vhf radios - 25 mile range, I'm running a 50 watt Kenwood radio. (IRT/DR) Agreed on the BS, wayyy too much drama, the chics were there to increase ratings and a few of the "accidents" were staged. Other stuff retracted 🙂 I ran without an APU/ABH one year in -30 degree weather, not fun, had to keep the truck running at 1800 rpm to stay warm. I have one now, lol!
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Ahem. Unless your foor is on the brake, the application guage should be at zero. YYou're thinking the reservoir guages primary and secondary
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

I don't have that gauge in the 9900i, run without one for years (looking at the instrument cluster now) but in that case you are correct.
Userlevel 6
Ok, we know what Chad drives. Let's see a pic of your truck Rikkster. 🙂 https://d1qy7qyune0vt1.cloudfront.net/koodo-en/attachment/Chad's%20Truck_inline.jpg
Userlevel 7
RudyW wrote:

Ok, we know what Chad drives. Let's see a pic of your truck Rikkster. 🙂 [img]https://d1qy7qyun...

That was two trucks ago
Userlevel 6
RudyW wrote:

Ok, we know what Chad drives. Let's see a pic of your truck Rikkster. 🙂 [img]https://d1qy7qyun...

Geez....you go through trucks like a baby goes through diapers....:-)
Badge +4
This one's about two maybe three trucks ago. I've gone through a few myself. On a bit of an angle because cars had to get by me. '08 Western Star C-15 550hp 13spd. Rare reefer run.

Userlevel 7
Current...

Userlevel 7
Another just to clarify: The Two Guages to the right of the pin are application (A)