Koodo Community
Solved

Give Permission to Company to Port #

Hi,
I have started at a new job where they are with Bell and will be paying for my phone. I really want to keep my number. How do I give the company permission to port over my current Koodo number to Bell.

I did enjoy all of my Koodo services but unfortunately 0 a month is a better deal for me.

Thanks
Elizabeth
icon

Best answer by Mats 30 January 2019, 16:04

All they will need to port your number is your Koodo account number and pin # on the account.

View original

6 replies

All they will need to port your number is your Koodo account number and pin # on the account.
Awesome, thats what I was hoping. Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Make sure that if you ever leave the company, they dont take your number with them
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Make sure that if you ever leave the company, they dont take your number with them

I'd imagine it would be less difficult to port out herself at that stages.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Dennis wrote:

I was assuming that the plan and account would be owned by the company at this point. Otherwise they could have just expensed the Koodo services
Dennis wrote:

Goran wrote:

Dennis wrote:

I was assuming that the plan and account would be owned by the company at this point. Otherwise they could have just expensed the Koodo services

Thanks everyone - it was confirmed that all the company needs is the PIN & account info to port.