Koodo Community
Solved

Gift card with purchase

• 25 October 2020
  • 8 replies

I switched carriers to Koodo in March, and got a new phone. When i signed up, it said there would be $150 visa gift card with it. I have yet to receive any cards. Anyone else have this issue and know how to resolve it?! 

icon

Best answer by Penzley82 26 October 2020, 16:59

Thank you so much Goran!

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did it tell you when you’ll receive that VISA prepaid? Most of the time it comes after your phone. That’s why it is important to read the fine prints.

It did say it would come after i had made my first bill payment. Which was 6 months ago! I think that's plenty of time after i got my phone.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is your email here the same as self-serve or do you still have your order number? I can flag a Rep to help you if so.

Yes, email here is the same! Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It's been flagged. Hopefully they'll be able to look into it Nd see what happened.

Thank you so much Goran!

Userlevel 5

I switched carriers to Koodo in March, and got a new phone. When i signed up, it said there would be $150 visa gift card with it. I have yet to receive any cards. Anyone else have this issue and know how to resolve it?! 

Hello there! We have verified the order number with our web-store team. The order does not show any Gift Card offer so this is why you didn’t get it. In case you wish to discuss more about this send us a  private message on Facebook or Twitter. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Very unfortunate for you. Probably you didn't qualify for the gift card. Next time make sure you screenshot those kind of promotions so they can apply it retro-actively. Now it’s kinda late for that and since you have no proof… hard to say if you were eligible or not.