Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Getting a new phone + tab quetions

I have $80 left to pay off on my tab. I would like to get a phone for $0, with a $300 tab. I also want to use my name plan and number. Will the 300 tab go ontop of my remaining $80 tab, or will I have to pay off my first tab before getting a new phone?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
So as long as your current phone plan is 30$ or more you can keep your plan and move up to tab medium which has the 300$ subsidy. Since you have 80$ left you that would just mean you'd be eligible to use 220$ towards a new phone and would have to pay the 80$ out of pocket. This assumes the phone you wish to buy costs 300$. You always keep your number as long as you keep your service.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
$300-$80 = $220 would be available to use toward your new phone for a total of $300 owing. To qualify for a Tab M your plan needs to be $30 or higher. if your plan is $30 or over you can keep your plan You can keep your number
Userlevel 7
Dennis wrote:

$300-$80 = $220 would be available to use toward your new phone for a total of $300 owing. To q...

Slow poke! Star anyway!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

$300-$80 = $220 would be available to use toward your new phone for a total of $300 owing. To q...

Haha. I was answering on my phone while cooking. Wish it would auto-refresh!