Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Get robo called 5 times a day for a collection that isn't mine.

How do I get rid of them? Is there any method to deactivate voicemail so I can stop checking their robo and blank messages?

7 replies

i usually get a robo call or some sort of telemarketer message that loops over and over if that's what you mean. From what I remember, when I press 7 on the dial pad it deletes the message
CammyMcArthur wrote:

i usually get a robo call or some sort of telemarketer message that loops over and over if that's...

I know how to work voicemail. I wish I didn't have voicemail at all.
Userlevel 6
CammyMcArthur wrote:

i usually get a robo call or some sort of telemarketer message that loops over and over if that's...

I don't believe any carrier has an option to deactivate voicemail
Userlevel 7
You can answer the call and call back and explain the circumstances or change your number.
Chad Burr wrote:

You can answer the call and call back and explain the circumstances or change your number.

tried, they just keep going. If I have to change my number, I will just get rid of phones all together and go without.
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Well that would work but it's a bit drastic.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You should be able to choose an 'Extended Absence Greeting" within the greetings section in your voicemail. In the options from setting that there should be an option to prevent messages being left.