Koodo Community

Community

General mobile comment section

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It would be great to see a new section in the forum for general comments about different things relating to mobile devices. Maybe you want to bring a deal on an unlocked phone that ppl in the forum have been interested in, or maybe you found a great app or game that ppl using the same OS might want to check out. There are other forums to do this but it would be great to have it within the Koodo forum where you have kinda made a online relationship with. Would anybody else like to see this or is it just me? - KID ANDROID, ( Team.Android.Canada)

4 replies

Userlevel 1
I don't see Koodo buying into it as it has nothing to do with them, and would rather divert some focus on the community. Also, I see that leading to some online brawls, as we see on every other such site. I'm not sure if it'd be a good idea... Having said that, though, if it did come to fruition, I would definitely participate. 😃
Userlevel 1
I support your idea, lot of other similar recommendations were made before your idea, I wish to see this recommendation being taken in account, since people at Koodo are saying that they do not have mastership on this site software source, third company does, if they can add it to other posters suggestions and ask that company to implement all, or some of those suggestions that will be great.
Userlevel 1
Hey Kid Android, users are more than welcome to create threads related to mobile devices - as long as they are not too off topic 🙂 What we don't want is for our community to become a place to chat rather than a place to get help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ashley wrote:

Hey Kid Android, users are more than welcome to create threads related to mobile devices - as lon...

Thanks Ashley I fully understand.