Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Galaxy Note 2 and Koodo?

Userlevel 1
I'm thinking of replacing my daughter's iphone 4 with the Note 2. I have the note 3, and love it. However, I am reading about issues with the Note 2 and connectivity/functionality with Koodo. Can anyone enlighten me on the true issues? Are there any?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There are no issues what so ever with the Note2 I had one when it first came out and used it on Koodo for nearly a year without a single issue. Actually it is still one of my favorite devices of all time and I've had many many devices so I highly recommend it, especially at the great price it's at now with Koodo.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

There are no issues what so ever with the Note2 I had one when it first came out and used it on K...

I have a Note 11 ... would like to know 'How to set up voicemail' ... when I press the recording icon on the left of the number keys, it keeps telling me 'that's the wrong password'. Thank you, Rita A Brown Ritaabr777@gmail.com
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

There are no issues what so ever with the Note2 I had one when it first came out and used it on K...

You are reviving a 3 year old thread and are sharing information that doesn't have to do with the post. If you have any questions feel free to create a new thread.