Koodo Community

Community

FREE FREE FREE

i think after every 3 months you pay for pay as you go or monthly service koodo should give the 4 month free and so on after every 3 months click if you LIKE LIKE THIS PEOPLE !!!!

13 replies

Userlevel 7
This is kind of unrealistic, a month of free service every 3 months?
Daniel Kim wrote:

not really it would keep alot of customers for going else where
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Daniel Kim wrote:

So would making every month free. Doesn't mean it's going to happen.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Daniel Kim wrote:

Completely unrealistic IMO as well, Nothing in life is free and that free month you could completely abuse your usage and that would put strain on the network. Also why would anybody go postpaid if they could get a free month every 4 months on prepaid?
Daniel Kim wrote:

And i didnt say there wouldnt be stips !! Involved like no greater then the same pkg deal you have etc !!
Daniel Kim wrote:

This would be messed up, the system wouldn't know what to do and when to do it and customers would call back for the month free not being applied or this and that, late payment, charges for over usage, a total mess. I'd rather take a general discount every month than the Free Month...
Userlevel 2
One free month of service for every 3 months of paid service. That is essentially a 25% discount. I think it can be done... but in order to make this possible, prices would have to go up by 25%.
quasarito wrote:

One free month of service for every 3 months of paid service. That is essentially a 25% discount....

I really dont think that would be necessary! !
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rewarding loyal customers is never a bad idea, but I also feel like this is too much. Maybe something like giving you some bonus minutes/data every 4th month rather than a free month.
Userlevel 2
/insert random NO attack/ There is no reason to give 1 free month. You have to think about the big picture(even if this is for prepaid). If every customer had a free month, that would be a big source of revenu loss.
Userlevel 5
Nothing in the world is FREE FREE FREE. Sorry to burst your bubble.
No bubble here and thats the problem !!! Multi- million dollar company can for sure be able to do this !!
Just like Myke said you need to look at the big picture. For example if they gave 1 month free at a value of $45 to JUST 10,000 customers, that would result in a $450,000 loss in revenue for just that month.