Koodo Community

Community

Forum profiles!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just so people stop asking question like what phone do you have, or other similar questions, it should be obligatory to put our phone it on our profile! What do you think?

8 replies

Userlevel 6
A lot of first-timers ask a question without setting anything else up, though. However, for repeat posters, ya, definitely handy!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yeah but it would be obligatory to register on the forum! Just to put up their phone from a drop-down list
Even better, have it so you can't post until you select your phone period, regardless of profile. Some people might be rocking multiple phones.
Userlevel 6
I think the challenge is that koodo doesn't own GetSatisfaction and can do little to customize the process I suppose. But I like the idea.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The could definitely ask them to do that! It would help alot
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is already under consideration. Here's the link to the idea already brought up by Chad awhile ago. http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/the_form_should_require_you_to_enter_what_phone_you_have - KID ANDROID. ( Team.Android.Canada)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

This is already under consideration. Here's the link to the idea already brought up by Chad awhil...

I've seen it after I've posted this! My bad!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

This is already under consideration. Here's the link to the idea already brought up by Chad awhil...

No problem man