Koodo Community

Community

FIX DEAD COVERAGE AREAS


I live between Carleton Place and Almote Ontario CA and the reception off of Ashton Station Rd (golden line Rd) just after Turners Side Rd is Horrible Rogers and Bell work good out here just not koodo (Telus) so come out this way and boost the signal please I noticed bell put dead spot boosters around this area and fixed their problem I am sure you could do the same thanks

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Bell and Telus share their network Tom, so coverage will be the same everywhere. The phone may have an impact, but the network itself will be equal whether it's Bell or Telus. Rogers (Fido) have their own.
well it is not my phone I have had 3 different cells now plus my wife is also with koodo and the reception out here is real bad ( it needs to be looked into) 90% of the time I have no reception the other 10% of the time I have barley 1 bar like right now looking at my cell it has zero!!
And I was mistaken My Father In-Law said it was Rogers that fixed the dead spots out here not Bell
Userlevel 6
Tom Halfpenny wrote:

And I was mistaken My Father In-Law said it was Rogers that fixed the dead spots out here not Bell

Well, it looks like you've got it figured out now 🙂 Rogers seems to have better coverage in your area than the Bell/Telus shared network.
Tom Halfpenny wrote:

And I was mistaken My Father In-Law said it was Rogers that fixed the dead spots out here not Bell

Yeah and I dont like Rogers or Bell glad Canada will be having more choices here for cell phone companies soon so one would think the companies that are here already would be wanting to keep the customers that they have now happy and fix their problems
Userlevel 1
Have you contacted Koodo to look into it or just post here? Koodo would be able to send a ticket to a support staff to look at the network.

Reply